- Work Package 1
- Work Package 2
- Work Package 3
- Work Package 4
- Work Package 5
- Work Package 6
- Work Package 7
Identification of Similar Curricula in the Subject Area – In Depth Needs Analysis (Lead Organization: HUE)
Curricula Development in Agroecology (Lead Organization: MENDELU)
As a second step, the courses will be optimized to phase particular needs in each Asian participating country. The core courses can be common among partners but elective courses will be differentiated to reflect national aspirations.
Capacity Building for Academic and Administrative Staff (Lead Organization: NOVEL in close collaboration with EU and Partner HEIs)
Accreditation and Delivery of the Courses (Lead Organization: VNUA)
Quality Assurance & Monitoring (Lead Organization: IPC)
Dissemination and Exploitation (Lead Organization: BSU)
- Identify, target and involve relevant stakeholders. Particular attention will be paid to identifying policy makers and agricultural businesses in the partner countries in order to create viable links to the labour market that will enhance the employability of graduates,
- Disseminate information on the project to the widest audience possible through targeted actions,
- Use the knowledge from this project to promote seafood safety and quality practices.
- ensure sustainability of the major project’s results through the appropriate exploitation planning
- continuation and further development of the curriculum and its principal outputs
- the spread and growth of the established partnership between the European and Asian HEIs as well as other stakeholders that will be involved during the project
- expanding cooperation between HEIs and relevant agriculture food and climate change businesses.
- Flyer 1
- Flyer 2
- Leaflet 1 (Vietnamese, Sinhalese, Portuguese, Czech, Filipino, Ilocano)
- Leaflet 2
- Project Briefer 1 (Vietnamese, Sinhalese, Portuguese, Czech, Filipino, Ilocano)
- Project briefer 2
- Project Identity Handbook
- logos : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8
Management & Coordination (Lead Organization: HUE)
- the project objectives are reached, managed and disseminated in a coordinated and coherent manner, along with all technical activities and legal aspects and
- efficient management of time & resource allocation at consortium level and coordination of the Work Packages.